Fiber Solutions is a successful, rapidly growing technology contractor in business for 22+ years. If you have demonstrated structured cable installation skills and a dedication to quality, email your resume in confidence. No phone calls please.
Fiber Solutions, fully licensed and bonded, is a world-class technology contractor providing custom-designed voice and data networking infrastructure solutions. We provide high quality design, installation, maintenance and documentation for structured cabling, fiber optics, electronic security (IP video surveillance, access control, etc.) data centers, and commercial audio and video.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, test and document cabling
- Quality dressing and routing of cables around work stations as well as behind the scenes
- Build out projects to required specifications
- Reading blue prints Fire-stop various types of cable penetrations. Work with customer contacts on projects and work orders, as needed Coordinate projects with end-users and vendors when required
- Communicate with engineers on various project requirements Report project scope changes, issues or questions
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the below stated qualifications. These qualifications are representative of the required knowledge, skills and/or abilities.
- Previous experience
- Clean driving record
- Pass a pre-employment drug test, criminal background check and MVR (driving record) check
- A high school diploma or equivalent; college or technical school a plus
- Attention to detail, quality and service
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be punctual and maintain a professional presence at all times, including dress and demeanor
- Ability to travel
Interested candidates should email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. No recruiters.